Customer Quality Associate
- Review, analyze and report on quality discrepancies from customer complaints, investigate problems and lead and drive problem solving teams
- Frequent participation in internal and external calls related to internal and external issues and creating 8D reports for customers is a part as well.
- Create internal and external boundary samples for defects
- Review and block non-conforming material
- Creating and maintaining internal quality specifications
- HS diploma and or GED
- 2+ year of customer service and or manufacturing experience
- Knowledge about Problem Solving Methods (8D, A3)
- Willingness to travel (10%)
- Experience in customer communication
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
No visa sponsorship
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world's leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries.
Our Winchester plant is looking for a Customer Service Associate.
Locuri de muncă similare
PLT QA Tech III - Vacation Relief
Quality Assurance Inspector - BMD1
Quality Assurance Inspector - BMN1
Quality Assurance Inspector - Building 10 - Shift 2
Supplier Quality Management Semiconductors - Microcontroller Memories