Commercial/Controlling Management for the customer ALLIANCE (Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi)
- Provide detailed financial and commercial competence into the Customer Sales Team
- Leads commercial improvement activities (e.g., A/R, Premium Freight)
- Crisis Management
- Center of information and commercial knowledge of the customer
- Drive efficiency and digitalization
- Key owner for B2B Portal & CRM
Support to Prices negotiations:
- Manage overall price increase activities and coordinates the internal Customer Tactic Team (CTT)
- Establish the Customer specific „Baseline line“ (Volume coverage / Prices) as negotiation starting point
- Prepare (strategy/tactic/leverage) and drive the negotiations in alignment with CTT
- Ensure status Reporting & Tracking
- Commercial education with knowledge in data management or financial/controlling or sales administration education
- Minimum 5 years in the automotive industry
- Minimum 2 years in controlling / commercial depts.
- Minimum 2 years in sales / sales related position
- work in an international team
the position is integrated into a worldwide network dedicated to the Sales management of the customer Alliance Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi.
- English: fluent
- French would be a plus
- German or/and Japanese: would be a plus
- Reporting skills
- Negotiation skills for internal stakeholders discussions
- Communication skills
- Financial skills
- Cost awareness
- Ability to analyze
- international focus and cultural capabilities
- willingness to define, adopt and implement changes in personal job environment
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and goods. The technology company, founded in 1871, offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.