Internship Optical Engineering for Head up Display UX (TM)
- Be part of the HUD PDC (Product Development Center) in business area User experience
- Work in an international team;
- Be involved in a wide product range with different display sizes (from 1.8” to 3.1” display and bigger for new generations of HUD);
- Learn about the latest technologies on the market: combiner HUD, windshield HUD or even AR HUD (Augumented Reality);
- Be helped in your technical journey by having a mentor;
- Will also have an initial training which will help you get familiarized with our products, tools, processes and organization;
- Have the chance of a carreer path in development and / or some expert fields, based on experience and know-how;
- Have competitive salary and benefits;
- Have flexible working hours as part-time student.
Our motto: Good Mood in the HUD!
You will learn:
- To generate and verify optics for HUDs (and of course how to use the specific tools for that);
- To make optical measurements;
- To offer support for error analysis;
- To create the documentation, according to the process.
- Student at Physics or Mechanical Engineering;
- Will be considered a plus: Creo know-how and / or good optical know-how;
- Good communication skills and English spoken and written;
- Wish to learn new things;
- Passion to win by working in a team.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
To put it simply, a HUD is offering a digital transparent image that is projected in front of the driver’s eyes at a certain distance, displaying the same information you would get from the dashboard. This can include everything from your current instrument cluster informations to navigation and much more.
Are you curios about some details related to HUD? Please check the link: