Maintenance technician intern
We are looking for an open-minded and organized team member to support structured problem solving and coaching actions for our location.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Keep equipment in good status by performing preventive maintenance activities on time;
- Assist engineering teams to reduce the machine down time;
- Feedback information about machine down time to
- Share lessons learned with other Maintenance technicians;
- Support production colleagues where needed;
You can be a perfect match in our team if you are/have:
- Above senior high school education;
- Work experience in Maintenance field;
- Good communication skills;
- Know how to read technical documentation;
- Good computer skills;
- Work in shifts;
- Able to work independently;
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary:1074,38 Eur. (before withholding taxes).
- Bonus up to 247 EUR (before withholding taxes) based on results.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide known corporation.
Do you want to join us and contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania?