- Support the daily work of the Plant Manager and the Management team
- Handling documentation that are related to the position
- Handling the calendar of the Plant Manager
- Organizing company events (Family Day, Christmas Party, Townhall meetings)
- Organizing meetings, business trips
- Organizing accomodation for the visitors of the plant
- Responsible for the internal and external communication tasks and processess of CTHU
- University Degree in the field of Social studies/Economy
- Min. 3 years relevant experience
- More than 2 years experience at intercultural environment is required
- Fluent Hungarian and English language knowledge is a must
- High level MS Office user knowledge
- Good communication skills
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.