- Be in charge for the strategic and budget planning process for the market and the regular forecast process;
- Disciplinary lead of market sales team to realize profitable growth in the market. Develop and engage the sales team to ensure expected organizational performance and growth;
- Initiate and realize projects within the Market to explore Business Opportunities;
- Ensure functioning of Sales Processes in collaboration with Inside Sales, Supply Chain (including Warehouse and Transportation), Finance, Controlling and Customer Service. Reporting to LATAM Management + Business Field Management to ensure business development;
- Implement Regional Sales Strategy for CST and its 4 Business Fields in the market and align within regional TT organization to explore synergies;
- Develop and maintain partnerships with strategic customers to ensure agreed sales goals. Make sure that the sales team is also engaged in the activities at the appropriate level. Develop new segment lines by learning business mechanics and identifying key players;
- Responsible for all actions on communication, sponsoring, events, presentations, marketing;
- Coordinate with Central CST Marketing Teams new merchandising productions for fairs, events, tests, lobbing activities;
- Events: Especially for all those events for CST, coordinate with marketing departments, logistics all the support activities to ensure the success on this actions
- Constant training for very special and technical lines (to get more knowledge and train others). Train customers: sales force, managers, technical reps. Vision to identify key points to improve process, oriented to customer, profitability and image;
- Set actions to structure the team of sales representatives in the Region Mercosur;
- Coordinate agendas and all tasks for sales representatives and HC in the Region Mercosur;
- Responsible for the Business development and Sales, Units, Net Sales, CMC;
- Follow-up and analysis Monthly FC, Budget;
- Strategy Planning for CST in Mercosur: From Strategy Creation and planning to Execution. 5YP Planning;
- Prepare pricing for the whole Region (Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay) countries in november for the coming year. This pricing structure is prepared and submitted for own approval as well of LATAM Management and following Central CST premises;
- Make decisions regarding pricing according to market information inputs.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering, Sales or related field;
- Huge experience in Sales Field;
- Experience working in other functional areas (outside of Sales);
- Leading multifunctional projects with a cross functional scope;
- Team Leadership Experience;
- Experience working in a multinational corporation with other cultures;
- Market Knowledge. Understanding customer needs, client segments, trend setting and competitive environment. (Tires and and basic Telematic);
- Industry Knowledge. Understanding Competition and Gaps in our proposal. (Basic knowledge for connectivity, electronic and Big Data);
- Functional Knowledge. Guarantee proper efficient Sales, Logistics, etc processes. Business proposals, time and territory management;
- Product knowledge. Analyze and match Market and Industry gaps with BU proposal and transmit/escalate to market or internal organization;
- Financial Knowledge. Understand main P&L drivers and identify threats;
- Portuguese and English language;
- Deep proficiency of Sales-relevant skills: Presentation, Negotiation, Consulting Skills.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for the sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company provides safe, efficient, smart and affordable solutions for vehicles, machinery, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio of the division of cars, trucks, buses, two-wheelers and special tires, the Tires sector of the group provides innovative solutions in the area of tire technology. Smart products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialized dealers and fleet managers, the Tires sector offers digital tire monitoring and management systems, in addition to other services, with the objective of guaranteeing the operation of fleets and increasing their efficiency. With the supplied tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill out the online form.