Customer Logistics Administrator
- Check SAP for orders ready to ship
- Release stock (SAP), process the Pick Note, generate Odette Labels and provide Pick Note and Stickers to Warehouse
- Pack and Post Goods in SAP (enter Delivery Numbers)
- Generate the invoice and any shipping documents required eg ATR/Certificate of Origin Form using the Chamber of Commerce website
- Complete ECSI shipping notes and provide to Warehouse
- Book Transport using Transport Company Portal and complete the Transport Board with collection date, transport company and ESCI number
- Allocation of Transport costs
- Completion of esign for any Special Freight
- Completion of Special Freight KPI and shortfall analysis
- Completion of Delivery Performance KPI
- Customer Complaints
- ePM completion
- Mainly AAM direct customers and Industry direct customers (3rd Party)
- Cover all other Customer Logistics & Logistics Administration
- Review incoterms
- Ensure compliancy to HMRC Export Rules
Environment, Safety & Health:
- Understand and apply all appropriate safety regulations.
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others affected by their acts and omissions.
- To cooperate with the company and others to enable them to fulfil their legal obligations.
- Use any equipment or substance in accordance with any training or instruction given by the company.
- Report to the employer any serious or imminent danger.
- Report any shortcomings in the company’s protective health and safety arrangements.
- Ensure that safe working practices are applied at all times.
- Ensure that where PPE is required it is issued and used.
- Conduct when required, manual handling assessments, safety audits, accidents investigations and understand and apply all relevant safety regulations.
- NVQ Level 2 in administration, or customer care, or willing to work towards a relevant qualification.
- Customer Service experience of 3 years plus
- Logistics Administration experience of 3 years plus
- Ability to communicate internationally
Westfield Health EAP
Group Personal Pension
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation.