The Quality Engineer will assist the Quality Engineering Manager in the planning and application of improved statistical and engineering QA Methods in the plant.
1. Make technical and statistical investigation of problems with recommendations for improvement.
2. Draft inspection and test procedures and review with all involved such as Lab supervisor.
3. Conduct training of plant personnel on QA related matters.
4. Assist with developing specs. for new or modified equipment.
5. Audits Quality performance levels of assigned production departments.
6. Special statistical and engineering work as required.
7. Follow all plant and departmental safety, environmental policies, and plant rules and regulations.
8. Perform other duties as directed by the QA Group Leader or QA Manager.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technical or Related Field OR 3 or more years of direct experience in lieu of degree
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
3-5 years Quality, Engineering or Manufacturing Experience Preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Tire has been around for 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. Our Barnesville, GA location is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented Quality Engineer to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?