▪ Ensuring the order acceptance, the complete order processing and the delivery to international customers (Monitor order entry and create orders)
▪ Coordination of special freights▪ Daily coordination of delivery dates with customers, production, demand planning and sales▪ Allocate available stock due to orders
▪ Create, review and submission of standardizied documents (e.g. order confirmation, back order overview)▪ Responsible for the response in customer portals▪ Processing of customer inquiries (requirements in customer web portals)
▪ Handling of special customer requirements▪ Handle and resolve customer inquiries via e-Mail and phone in a timely and accurate manner
▪ Provide outstanding customer service to improve customer satisfaction and relationship
▪ Ensure an efficient communication with forwarders, warehouses and dispatching departments
▪ Update customer details regularly (Sharepoint)▪ Ensuring a daily and timely transmission of incoming EDI messages▪ Ensuring a daily and timely transmission of correct ASN´s to the customers▪ Implementation and testing of new EDI connections in cooperation with IT (Incoming orders, ASN)
▪ Claim Management (Claim reports, follow up Claim procedures) together with QS / QM ▪ Implementation, monitoring and optimization of work instructions
▪ Coordinate small projects/ Support projects
▪ Follow measures to improve occupational safety▪ Complies with company policies, rules and regulations (e.g. working schedule, contract, quality management, health and safety, environment protection, fire prevention, data protection policy..)
We are looking for:
- At least 1 year of professional experience in the area of SCM / Customer Service (order processing)
- Logistics knowledge and experience
- Enforcement and communication skills
- Fluent english skills
- Order processing knowledge
- Project Management/ Standardization SAP Knowledge
What we offer:
-The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
-Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
-Hybrid schedule – Work-life balance is important, so we offer you a flexible schedule. Please agree this with your superior.
-Home office - We offer the possibility to work from home (the percentage is agreed with the superior according to the business needs).
-Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you a medical subscription through Signal Iduna.
-Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
-Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and you’ll receive them at the office.
-Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card.
-Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
-System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
-Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
-Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
-Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
-Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
-Transport from Timisoara area – You can choose to come with the bus provided by the company if you’ll work from the office.
-Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
-Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.
Locuri de muncă similare
Internship for Launch and Change Management- Manufacturing TSR
Global Customer Logistics Specialist (Electronic Shortage)_Sibiu_VED
Global Logistic Specialist for UX - Supply Shortage (TM)