Responsibilities will include:
• Fire Extinguishers & Eye Wash Stations – Servicing, maintenance, inspection and testing of all fire extinguishers & eye wash stations and other safety related equipment
• Changing of Filters – All filter inspections and filter replacement for air handling units and DX units
• Clean condensers and roof drains
• Unload solvents and oil as needed
• Rebuild pumps and valves
• Insulate & label pipes
• Preform environmental inspections
• Assist Steamfitters on projects when appropriate for training purposes.
• Must be a team player
• Must be willing to work 12 hour shifts, both day & night shifts
• Must supply own basic set of tools
• Must be willing to continuous education, to include college classes, learning from text books, videos, etc.
• Associates Degree preferred
• Starting Pay of $28.40/hr with the ability to get an additional $2.50/hr with certifications
• Great Benefits, 401k, Vacation and much more!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.