▪ Coordinate interface with team members & Finance colleagues
▪ Prepare company FC from various sources
▪ Prepare cost allocation workings for merchandise price difference, inventory variations and valuation, variation to NS and provision for doubtful debts"
"▪ Perform PE update in SAP
▪ Extract and review monthly PE by cost center and POG
▪ Prepare and send out monthly PE reports (e,g, PE Comm, BA APAC & PLT OE cost centre report, etc.)
▪ Advise Finance team on the cost center and cost element to use for ICO invoices
▪ Support during regular PE review cycles (cost centre review meetings, file preparation, etc,)"
"▪ Prepare and distribute Daily Sales Report
▪ Prepare and distribute Management Dashboard"
"▪ Market Transfer Prices
▪ Control Standard Cost of merchandse articles
▪ Customer set-up (CRM)
▪ Pricing Tool"
"▪ Calculate and provide scrapping costs
▪ Contact for Logistics team on scrapping & downgrading"
"▪ Prepare Sales Accrual reports on a monthly basis
▪ Distribute reports to BA and Market stakeholders"
"▪ Prepare sales listing for quarterly audits
▪ Data analysis
▪ Ad-hoc requests
▪ Prepare files for team members
▪ Prepare management presentations"
▪ 2-5 years Finance/ Accounting experience in a multinational company.
▪ Work experience in international teams preferrable
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.