- Represents the project internally and externally (customer, supplier) regarding all aspects.
- Responsible for the successful completion of the project regarding timing, requirements and financial targets.
- Plans and negotiates adequate team staffing in cooperation with the line management incl. resource capacity.
- Functional and organizational lead of the project team and lead regular project meetings.
- Lead and fulfill the internal approval process and evaluate the risks & opportunities in the projects.
- Assures documentation of all project activities in PEMSY and other project tools in CT AD.
- Fluent in English
- Experience in project management
- Usage of PEMSY, Lotus Notes, MS Project, PlanisWare, APQP & MLA, PPAP & VDA 2
- Customer specific requirements
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.