- Manage customer accounts (communication, handling/processing customer orders and requests).
- Daily contact with the respective areas (production planning, warehouse, transportation).
- Scheduling order confirmations and deliveries according to the orders and ensure about the fulfillment.
- Handling complaints.
- Tracking and monitoring the orderbook vs. customer demand trends.
- Support Regional Sales and KAM.
- Compliance with relevant instructions and regulations.
- University degree in the field of Logistics, Economics or other related area
- 1-3 year experience of customer service
- Language knowledge: fluent communication skills in English and Hungarian (German is advantage)
- Open minded, team player attitude
- Focus on deadlines
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
What do we offer:
- professional development opportunities at a multinational company within supportive, family friendly athmosphere with additional benefits for instance sportroom at the plant, participation at events, healthcare programs
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.