- Conduct Operator Specific Skill (OSS) or Logistic Specific Skill (LSS) training for related associates on the assigned workstation according to the Standardized Work Sequence
- Maintain up-to-date operators training records in Skill Matrix Database
- Plan and schedule operators' training, certification and recertification and coordinate with production on the training schedule
- Evaluate operator performance for certification purposes
- Prepare training material (e.g. training modules, training aids, notes)
- Constantly upgrade the current training manuals / methods (power point presentation & mpeg format) to ensure all training modules are applicable to the respective work stations (synchronized with BPS requirements)
- Work independently to obtain training materials (e.g. training aids, samples, notes, process info, quality indicators and correct work sequence)
- Maintain discipline at all time to ensure effective operators training
- Provide up-to-date operator training data whenever required
- Conduct the monitoring of operators on the production shop floor by doing line audits to ensure operators follow the process stated in the Standardized Work Instruction and Quality Indication
- Carry out any other duties assigned by immediate superior from time to time
- Diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources, Operation Management, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- Must have good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English, self driven, ability to work independently and literacy in MS Office applications
- Exposure in manufacturing environment is an advantage
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Independent, good interpersonal, good communication skills (verbally as well as written), flexibility with pragmatically approaches to finish the job on time
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.