Intern - Software Engineer
The Software Engineer Intern will be responsible for the following:
• Embedded Software design, implementation and testing for 8-, 16- and 32-bit microcontrollers
• Requirements analysis and refinement
• Root cause analysis and debugging of customer problem reports
• Work with various communication protocols like CAN, LIN, I2C, SPI and UART
• Develop, maintain, and communicate software/system development content and timing
• Provide support to application teams for identification of root cause for issues and corrective action plans
• Ensure all aspects of production processes for software and calibration programming are properly verified and validated.
• Responsible for development of new products, and changes to existing products
• Sophomore status or higher in one of the following programs: Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
• The ideal candidate is disciplined, and can foster a team environment
• Embedded software development experience with C or C++ programming
• Experience with 8 – 32-bit microcontrollers
• Experience with BSP architecture
• Basic understanding of electrical schematics
• Experience using measurement devices like multimeter, oscilloscope, etc.
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required
• Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity
• Low level microcontroller development
• Knowledge of real time operating systems
• Understanding of CAN
• Experience with embedded Linux software development
• AUTOSAR experience
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. Our Auburn Hills, MI location is seeking a Software Engineering Intern to join our Continental Engineering Services (CES) team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Locuri de muncă similare
Sr Staff Electrical Engineering