ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in rubber technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Halstead, KS location is seeking a Quality Specialist to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
The Quality Specialist will provide technical support to achieve profitable production of high-quality products, perform and design standard procedures for continuous quality and process improvement.
• Provide technical support for manufacturing quality concerns.
• Control of non-conforming material flow throughout the plant.
• Assist with product final audit and testing.
• Provide customer concern support and corrective actions.
• Ensure supplier correction action effectiveness for all incoming material concerns.
• Participate in layered audit process.
• Monitor and analyze plant waste metrics.
• Define preventive measures and detect control methods.
• Support new products and engineering changes.
• Additional job duties as necessary to facilitate plant operations and needs.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off (136 hours a year)
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Immediate Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related technical field OR 4 or more years of relevant experience
• Experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience working with quality standards ISO9001 or similar.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelligent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services. The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture and other important sectors of the future.