Tires Engineering Trainee
Local functions in the Plant:
▪ Introduction to technologies and machines in PLT/CVT Plant - department rotation, a deeper introduction to plant operation
▪Introduction to production processes, Rubber Technologies, Material’s flow and Components in order to gain in-depth operational knowledge about the production process
▪ 4 month shopfloor experience including shift work
▪ Manufacturing/Engineering projects within the plant
▪ rotations to other departments in order to get an insight into the collaboration of all departments
▪establish and maintain a network throughout the plant.
Trainee pool in central:
▪central projects (Manufacturing/Engineering, R&D, business perspective)
▪fulfil central training plan in order to gain technical knowledge, competencies and capabilities in the processes of the manufacturing environment and to develop an understanding of the tire business and structure
▪establish and maintain a network with the central departments and international trainees.
Marketing & Sales:
▪ 1/2 month in one of Continental's Marketing & Sales organizations
▪ General overview about the overall M&S Strategy and the tasks & responsibilities of a M&S department
▪ 1st hand experience by working together with direct sale in a tire shop / during customer visits.
First project management experience desired.
At least 2 months of International internship/study abroad/working in a multicultural and international team.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.