VED Quality Intern
2. Estimate and Control that process and product quality risk during the project development phase;
3. Responsible for performing the system release QA audit and Software release QA audit. And provide the respective recommendations for the releases;
4. Define the quality assurance measures in a project. Monitor if the planned quality measures are performed in the project and continue to improve the weakness;
5. Support the project team regarding quality assurance activities as an IPT member. Escalate the quality issue during project development phase;
6. Prepare the regular Quality Assurance Plan and report;
7. Document the Software/ System/ Project Release Status and Plan and make a good tracking;
8. Provide other Quality assurance work as assigned by supervisor.
2. Excellent English oral and written skills;
3. Capability to take initiative;
4. Knowledge about quality standards;
5. Knowledge about development methods, Software Engineering.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.