SAP EDI Central Key User
Descrição da função
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Fairlawn, OH location is seeking a SAP EDI Central Key User to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
This position is the global SAP EDI analyst for ContiTech legal entities.
- Define, create, and implement standards for related EDI processes based on SAP standard functions and enhancement by add on’s (e.g., WSW Speedi).
- Realize and secure concepts and standards in SAP S4 HANA EDI aligned with the Central IT EDI and CKU teams to fulfil the requirements of the different Business Partners (Customers/Vendors) Sales, SCM and Central Purchasing.
- Define and align with the CKU Process Templates' EDI settings related to the master data concept for the BA / Plant within SAP S/4HANA and alternative solutions.
- Support the implementation of the EDI master data concept incl. organizational structures and related processes for the assigned BA / Plant.
- Define processes for the maintenance of the EDI master data in alignment with the Template Governance processes and administration of EDI master data and processes for the BAs and the respective legal entity.
- Define concepts for proper system implementation, testing and adequate maintenance. Generate blueprint and test catalogue for the BA/Plant in alignment with the EDI CKU team.
- Implement SAP S/4HANA EDI specific settings as a member of the project team, participate in BAT testing sessions.
- Test system upgrades and system enhancements in alignment with the CKU Team.
- User support, training and workshops for Local KU and Power Users.
- Train and support local user administrator.
- Comply with authorization concepts and roles in alignment with the existing approved concepts together with the CKU Team.
- EDI CKU role related to user administration for LKUs, corporate users and special roles.
- Responsible to provide management accessibility to EDI related business information; includes EDI standards and other specific tools (defines specific business requirements).
- Serve as a local EDI related consultant to business leaders regarding the capabilities and efforts for implementation of information needs.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience.
- SAP business supporting functions on EDI and SD functional module.
- Supply Chain & Technical SAP Knowledge (authorization concepts, roles, transport management, working with tables, fields, etc.).
- Knowledge in Material Planning principles and Demand reception drive.
- Knowledge of the interaction from close related modules, i.e., Finance, Production, warehouse, processes, Invoicing, etc.
- Fluent in English, strong communication skills.
- Ability to research complex issues and recommend solutions.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
- 5 years of relevant professional experience.
O que oferecemos
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
SAP EDI Central Key User
IT Network Infrastructure Analyst
Salesforce CPQ/CRM Developer
IT Technician II - Weekend Shift