Head of Product Line R&D Region EMEA – Executive (m/f/diverse)
Descrição da função
- Ownership for Product Line 4 - Body & Actuator Controls - customer application project execution and product development from quote support to end of production
- Product Line 4 Management for the development locations Toulouse, Regensburg, Timisoara and Novisad
- People Management across all R&D disciplines like Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Design, Software, System, Technical Project Lead
- Management of several projects and the respective R&D budget
- Efficient project setup and staffing together with the solution and line management - internal and external development resources
- Implementation and tracking of development process directives and compliance
- Engineering release director for projects in Product Line R&D EMEA responsibility
- Ensures proper Head Count balancing and global collaboration across all locations in the region
- Budget approval and project execution for external service providers and development partners
- Drive continuous improvement of project execution to increase development efficiency and quality
- Regional technical Product Line R&D customer interface with responsibility for quality, content and cost in the project lead locations Toulouse, Regensburg, Timisoara and Novisad
- Academic degree in electrical engineering, computer science, natural sciences or a comparable qualification
- Long-term progressive professional leadership experience in R&D of Automotive Tier 1 or comparable
- Leadership experience (Leading Leaders) in an international environment
- Advanced experience in automotive OEM cooperation
- Experience in leading big, international, cross discipline organization
- Distinct project management experience, especially in leading bigger international projects
- Fluent German and English language skills (written and spoken)
- International Experience or even international delegation experience
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Ability to travel (approx. 20%)
You are looking for an individual working time model? We support part-time work.
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
O que oferecemos
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.