ADAS Embedded Software Developer for Autonomous Mobility (Iasi)
Descrição da função
Do you want to be a Software Developer? These should spark your interest:
- Analyze and understand internal requirements and customer requirements;
- Participate in the creation and analysis of the system and software architecture;
- Generate software solutions;
- Code and then test the code;
- Deliver the solution to the project for integration.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- Graduated in a relevant field (Automatics and Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunications, Electrotechnics, Physics or Mathematics);
- Very good knowledge of C programming language;
- Fundamental knowledge of embedded systems (microcontrollers, peripherals, communication protocols, memory types, input/output);
- Good English writing, reading, and speaking;
- Strong drive and an enthusiastic attitude;
- Analytical skills and a structured manner of work.
[Would be a plus]
- Experience in embedded systems development (strong debugging skills, low-level driver development, optimization technics for memory & processing time, RTOS);
- AUTOSAR knowledge and experience;
- Git & Jira knowledge;
- Basic knowledge of automotive standards and automotive experience.
If the above descriptions suit you, we would certainly like to meet you!
O que oferecemos
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
- Flexible working time.
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We are expanding our teams with new Software developer roles for Autonomous vehicles.
We develop products for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, an emerging and innovative field in the automotive business. Safe driving, accident prevention, and protection of drivers and passengers in collisions are all focal points in vehicle development.
By using video, radar and lidars sensors, our end products are “looking” around the vehicle and take actions like making the driver aware of dangers, brake the car or even steer it out of the harm’s way. The final goal of this kind of systems is to help protect the lives of passengers and pedestrians alike. When put together, the products developed by us (like Traffic Jam Assist, Automated Parking, Turn Assist, etc.) are contributing to the creation of the automated driving (self-driving) car.
As Software Developer in any of the groups, you’ll have an impact in the creation of the future automated driving car.