Automotive Specialist Product Cybersecurity GRC(Iasi)
Descrição da função
The race for the future mobility ecosystem has only just begun. And: he[a]t is the new unit regarding these challenges and will take responsibility for future technologies and solutions in the Automotive sector. Fundamental innovations and standards are to be defined, coordinated and developed centrally so that they can be adapted to customers’ needs efficiently and as quickly as possible on a decentralized basis.
Do you want to be a Cyber Security Product Specialist?
These should spark your interest:
- Enabling future mobility by realizing secure, safe, and reliable automotive systems and mobility services
- Continuous improvement of a Cybersecurity Management System for Continental’s products and services and improving the overall maturity of the organization
- Definition, further development and alignment of cybersecurity and privacy processes, methods and tools with all automotive divisions and central functions
- Building solutions to support the compliance and efficiency of the organization (e.g. testing, V&V, Risk Assessment, Requirements Engineering, Coding Guidelines)
- Consultation during the roll-out of processes within the Continental Business Ares and Central Functions
- Executing trainings with regards to product cybersecurity and privacy
- Living Cybersecurity Culture and create awareness for Product Cybersecurity and Privacy
- Leading of cross-organizational initiatives for the exchange of knowledge and solution building for a more mature Cybersecurity Management System
- Driving performance evaluation of our Cybersecurity Management System in terms of metrics, KPIs and assessments.
- Prepare our operative units for audits and assessments with regards to industry standards and regulations
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
- Eager to be part of Continental’s growing community of Security & Privacy Experts
- Advanced understanding of automotive engineering processes and product lifecycle, SDLC and State of the Art cybersecurity countermeasures
- Experience in methods like Cybersecurity Risk Management (especially TARA)
- Deep hands-on knowledge on methods & tools for embedded security testing also in agile projects
- Experiences in IoT & hardware hacking as well as Side-Channel Analysis and Fault Injection Attacks are of benefit
- Insight into design principles to the field of architecture and secure build process.
- Knowledge of the respective regulations, standards and guidelines like ISO/SAE 21434, ISO PAS 5112, ISO/IEC 27001, OWASP SAMM and its implementation are of benefit
- Good communication and consensus-building capabilities in an international and intercultural environment
- Systematic, well-structured and self-initiated working style
- Fluent English language skills
- University major in Cyberspace Security, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t meet all the requirements listed above, your experience might still be relevant for this job. We encourage you to apply.
O que oferecemos
Pay for Performance:
• Achievement Bonuses and Rewards.
• Relocation Bonus for non-Iasi Residents.
• Recommendation Bonuses for new team members.
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
• Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
• Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.).
• Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping).
• In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
• Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings.
• Dedicated Programs and Conferences.
• Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc).
• Access to e-learning platforms.
• Career development opportunities (local and international).
• Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Vrei să conduci alături de Continental? Fă primul pas: aplică online!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.