Purchasing Software Technology Manager Asia
Descrição da função
1. Early involved and participate software sourcing process by:
a. Review/guide internally software development specifications and functional requirements
b. Supplier visit/audit and pre-qualification , with SW categories Purchasing including SW engineering services and SW product related license , and SQM( Supplier Quality Management) organization
c. Participate Software Technical review with supplier and internal stakeholders to support sourcing decision for Software development project in region.
2. Support cluster/ category for Region Software Market intelligence, evaluate potential new and existing suppliers in the region, to optimize the supplier panel for specified software technologies as category strategy.
3. Share competence and best practices within the cluster / category organization in region to support PUR Software competence building.
1. Bachelor/ Master degree or above, major in Computer Engineering or Software related
2. 6+ years of experience in Linux and/or Embedded Software development.
3. Experience on Classic AutoSAR and component, AP(Adaptive Platform) is preferred
4. Experience with SW Requirement Engineering and SW Architecture Experience is preferred
5. Good understanding of software engineering principles and software design frameworks
6. Experience on working according to Scrum / SAFe is a Plus
7. Experience as a Product Owner of a SW component is preferred
8. Experience with C/C++ programming is preferred.
9. Fluent in both oral and written English.
10. Good communication and presentation skills.
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.