Deployment Manager for Software and Central Technologies (Iasi)
Descrição da função
Within Software and Central Technologies, we aim to impress our customers with innovations, an intelligent software architecture, reusable modules, reference designs and unrivaled expertise in integration. We actively drive partnerships forward, because it is only together that we can achieve sustainable growth and implement the best possible solutions. In addition, we are focused on harmonization and simplification through standardized software and hardware modules, expertise, processes, methods, and tools, nurturing synergies and efficiency as a result.
Do you want to be a Deployment Manager for Software and Central Technologies (SCT)? These should spark your interest:
- You will act as an interface between Projects and Process, Methods and Tools organization;
- You will drive the deployment procedure for tools setup to ensure that project development tools are working before actual development is started;
- You will clarify general project requirements related to Process, Methods and Tools (PMT) activities;
- You will make a selection of the right PMT solutions and able to do basic tools configuration;
- Having the overview about raised tickets in terms of criticality and impact;
- Provide information for prioritization;
- Support tickets closure with the project and internal PMT teams;
- Help to solve service request based on know-how available;
- Coach project for the ideal engineering workflow;
- Define deployment workflow and timeline that is relevant to project requests and needs.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- A bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Engineering or related disciplines;
- 3-5 years work experience in automotive project development is recommended;
- Good understanding of engineering workflow (e.g.: SDLC) and Agile methodology;
- Good understanding about ASPICE and Functional Safety is recommended;
- Ability to manage stakeholders and collaborate with them to get things done;
- Ability to analyze project requirements in terms of PMT needs and deploy complete setup accordingly;
- Very good in conflict resolution and assertiveness capability;
- Good request management ability to help connect requestor with correct topic responsible;
- Good service-oriented mindset to willingly respond with project needs that meets their expectations;
- Good communication, prioritization and negotiation skills is recommended;
- Service management experience in IT and/or automotive field is a plus;
- Can work with minimum supervision in a highly collaborative environment;
- Can work under pressure and able to manage uncertainties and risk during deployment;
- Project management skill is an advantage;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
O que oferecemos
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron;
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.;
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27);
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company;
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.