Intern - Recruiting Coordinator, Year-Round
Descrição da função
The TA Operations Intern role is amongst our shared service team seated in Auburn Hills. The support provided by this role will range across various locations. The must-have qualities are a roll up your sleeves / happy to help wherever needed attitude, a focus on detail and organization, and a constant willingness / ability to learn.
Our Talent Acquisitions (TA) Operations Intern will work closely with our TA Operations Coordinators and TA Specialists to support the growth of our fast-paced organization. This role is an integral partner for maintaining the data integrity of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), the daily operations of our interview scheduling, being the face of TA at Continental, and providing ideas for continuous process improvements.
The TA Operations Intern will have daily interactions with internal and external candidates, hiring managers, and TA Specialists.
- Application Tracking System (SmartRecruiters) updates
- Candidate communications
- Providing a 5-star candidate experience will be your mantra.
- Partner closely with the TA team to facilitate candidates through the interview process, acting as the liaison between candidates and interviewers for complex interviews
- Coordinate and support the interview process by scheduling a high volume of phone interviews and onsite interviews for teams in a timely manner
- Creating / maintaining job files and assisting with record retention
- Intern binding activities
- Input Drug Screens and Background Checks for new hires and communicate results to appropriate HR leads
- Help facilitate University Career Fairs
- Intern newsletter
- Intern tracking / Intern evaluation tracking
- Launch of onboarding
- Assist with basic system reporting
- Assist with vendor bill-backs
- Provide additional support, as needed, for Employer Branding, Intern recruiting, and miscellaneous HR administrative tasks.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Competitive pay
- Hands on experience with the team
- Project experience
- Company lunch and learns
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
- Must be enrolled in an accredited US degree college/university program
- Must have and maintain a minimum GPA of a 2.8
- Minimum of Sophomore standing in Human Resources or comparable degree program
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be available to intern longer than summer only months - 12 month internship
**NOTE: This is a work/study program for actively enrolled University students with availability to work 30 to 40 hours per week during standard business hours.
**No visa sponsorship is provided for this position now or any time in the future**
- Preferred Junior / Senior status or above
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous talent acquisition (TA) or HR internship experience
O que oferecemos
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Intern - Recruiting Coordinator, Year-Round
Intern - Global Mobility Services, HR
Specialist – Global Mobility Services Consultant