R&D Test Engineer (Vehicle Test)_Sibiu_AM
Descrição da função
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Will write requirements, specifications according to ADAS process, design test cases for requirements on different technologies;
- Will perform reviews (requirement reviews);
- Will perform verification/validation tests;
- Will develop test automations, writing test scripts, performing tests for different technologies.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science/ Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of advanced electronics
- Microcontroller knowledge.
- C programming knowledge
- Scripting language is an advantage (CAPL)
- Vector toolchain knowledge is desirable
O que oferecemos
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.