Sales Technical Administrator (Iasi)
Descrição da função
For our Engineering Location Iasi, Controlling Service Center Department, we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our European Sales Team for Safety and Motion.
The Safety and Motion Sales Team (SAM Sales) has the worldwide responsibility for sales of Vehicle Dynamics, Hydraulic Brake Systems and Passive Safety and Sensorics.
The European Sales Team with focus on European OEM are located in Frankfurt and Iasi. At our Iasi location we are building up a team of technical sales managers (new acquisitions, change management) and sales analysts (planning and sales analysis, prototypes, customer portals, contract management).
Do you want to be a Sales Technical Administrator? These should spark your interest:
- Be part of a multinational sales team;
- Learn and work in a multicultural environment, using specific applications and data-bases;
- Direct contact person to the customer for all business relevant activities at home and abroad;
- Secure current business as well as new acquisitions;
- Take care of the customer incl. leading negotiations at the customer;
- Negotiate development costs, change requests and tooling costs with the customer;
- Lead and coordinate the offer process in case of new RFQs with the relevant internal department like engineering, Program Management, Industrial Engineering and Project Management;
- Process customer specific purchasing documents and coordinating of purchase orders, ordering;
- Direct contact persons for all relevant Continental Production Facilities at home and abroad for all commercial topics;
- Perform the yearly turnover- and strategy planning within the customer segment;
- Prepare / work out the basis for decision-making towards management;
- Contract Management and exam logistic requests;
- Create product and customer related analyses and as well customer presentations;
- Maintain customer data bases.
You would be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- University or Master degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineer;
- Advanced English and German skills for writing, reading and speaking;
- Very good Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint skills;
- Sales or Logistics experience is a plus;
- Availability for occasional travel for customer or internal meetings within Europe;
- Learning capacity, analytical skills and good technical understanding;
- Self-discipline, able to take initiative;
- Quality oriented, reliability;
- Open communication and good teamwork.
What we offer:
- Flexible working time;
- Hybrid work mode;
- Motivating job with great potential in an international high technology environment;
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
- Health & wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
- International Work Environment & Travelling.
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.