Software Developer for AM. DRIVE International Graduate Program (Iasi)
Descrição da função
Passionate about software development and interested in an international opportunity? Take a look at our role available inside the global Autonomous Mobility team through the DRIVE program.
Do you want to be a Software Developer? These should spark your interest:
- Analyze and understand internal requirements and customer requirements;
- Participate in the creation and analysis of the system and software architecture;
- Generate software solutions;
- Code and then test the code;
- Deliver the solution to the project for integration.
Our graduate program takes twenty-four month and splits in 3 assignments, each 8 month long. In the first and the last assignment you are located in Iasi, Romania and in the second one you will gain experience at one of our international sites.
We are offering positions in Iasi, Romania depending on the trainee positions focus and the respective business unit facility.
You will support your division by creating smart solutions for the future. Your initiative will determine the amount of your responsibility in the projects. The program offers you excellent opportunities to grow fast and start your professional career at Continental.
Based on your qualifications, your application will be examined for several positions within the DRIVE graduate program.
- Online Test;
- CV Screening;
- Technical Interview;
- Assessment Center;
- HR Interview.
If you are interested, submit you application until the 20th February.
If you wish to join the race from 01.05.2023, you should have the following capabilities, experiences and skills:
- You should have excellent technical university grades in the following major fields of study: Automatics and Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunications, Electrotechnics, Physics or Mathematics;
- You should have very good knowledge of C/C++ programming languages;
- You should be enrolled in the 4th year of studies in a relevant field or already graduated from the university;
- You should have maximum of 2 years of work experience;
- You should have fluent English skills (written and spoken);
- You should be a team player and have very good communication skills;
Nice to have:
- An experience as an internship in the automotive industry;
- Experience in international environment – living, studying or an internship abroad;
- Creativity with ability to think out of the box;
- Strong drive and an enthusiastic attitude;
- Analytical skills and a structured manner of work;
- Fundamental knowledge of embedded systems (microcontrollers, peripherals, communication protocols, memory types, input/output);
- Basic knowledge about Control Theory (feedback loop, open-loop/closed-loop systems, PID controllers).
What we offer:
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period;
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Hybrid work.
For further details regarding the DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program, please visit our career homepage:
DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.