Software Developer C/C++ for AN (Iasi)
Descrição da função
Do you want to be a Software Developer C/C++ for Architecture & Networking (Iasi) ?
These should spark your interest:
- You will participate to the development of an extensive range of products;
- In AN CE department, we work mainly on telematics projects for features as over the air update, emergency calls, stolen vehicle tracking, vehicle location by GPS, wireless vehicle safety communications, vehicle diagnostics and maintenance notifications;
- As a software developer in our team, you develop hardware-related software for innovative telematics & infotainment products;
- You are responsible for the conception and implementation of the components;
- You are involved in product definition and specification, develop the architecture and implement it later in the system;
- You work in Agile teams and in a SAFE environment to learn and improve;
- Implement software in cross-domain project teams at international level;
- Experience each software development phase (client specifications, design, code, tests and validations);
- Collaborate with our architects, experienced developers and Integration & Testing colleagues, in order to achieve cohesive, performant and fully functional solutions;
- Ensure the required quality level over the development process;
- Bring your own ideas and contribution to the development of the future automotive products.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
- Are a graduate of a Technical University (i.e. Computer Science, Informatics);
- Have good knowledge of C programming language and OOP principles in C++ and/or other object-oriented languages;
- Are passionate about programming or automotive;
- Have knowledge of multiple operating systems (e.g.: Linux, Windows);
- Own logical and structural thinking;
- Have minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the field;
- Have good communication skills and team orientated approach;
- Are advanced in English skills like: speaking, writing and listening.
Nice to have:
- Experience in automotive industry;
- Experience in software development process;
- Experience in Java, Python, bash programming;
- SW Tools: CANoe, Jira;
- Basic Electronics knowledge;
O que oferecemos
What we offer :
- Flexible working time;
- Hybrid work;
- Competitive salaries & benefits;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period;
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect.Inform.Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management.