Embedded Software Developer for AN (Iasi)
Descrição da função
Do you want to be an Embedded Software Developer for Architecture & Networking?
These should spark your interest:
- Join the team in IASI and you will participate to the development of an extensive range of products (from Integrated Body Controllers to Sunroof Electronics, from Door Control Units to innovative light control electronics) for premium car manufacturers;
- As a part of SW team you will develop highly sophisticated solutions for creative projects, you will integrate software components from a large number of 3rd party suppliers or develop new applications for our projects;
- In order to reach the greatest results, you will collaborate with a strong international team. In the end you will be able to see your results being integrated in the vehicles driven on streets.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
- Have knowledge of C and on embedded systems fundamentals (memory access, timing constraints, inputs/outputs);
- Have the ability to make trade off analysis between processing times, memory requirements and power consumption during code development;
- Own a good logic and problem solving skills;
- Are able to work in a challenging environment;
- Are an English Independent user;
- Own a positive attitude and optimism, plus a big smile.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of debugging technique and ability of using hardware equipment;
- Familiar with different types of microcontrollers (Renesas RH850/RL78, Freescale - PC5xxx);
- Basic knowledge about production processes for electronic devices;
- Basic knowledge of automotive standards and automotive experience;
- Experience with version control tools and change management methods;
- Knowledge on any of the AUTOSAR stacks or RTE.
O que oferecemos
What we offer:
- Flexible working time;
- Hybrid work;
- Competitive salaries & benefits;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period;
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect.Inform.Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management.