Software Integrator for AM Product Line Parking (Iasi)
Descrição da função
Do you want to join our team? These should spark your interest:
- Integrate SW components to achieve a full chain of effects;
- Have the opportunity to develop directly in prototype vehicles or simulated environments;
- Use state of the art technologies in the automotive industry;
- Participate in the definition of integration strategies, methods and tools;
- Document all work results using available templates.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- A University Degree in Informatics or Computer Science;
- Knowledge or experience with AUTOSAR compliant SW components and tools;
- Good C++ programming skills, Basic Python knowledge;
- Good code debugging capabilities;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Good communication skills and ability to work in international teams.
Highly appreciated additional skills would be:
- Experience in the development of automotive systems;
- Experience in ADAS function development;
- Understanding of fundamental physics concepts;
- Agile methods experience (SAFe).
O que oferecemos
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- Flexible working time;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Can you image a world where your car is finding its own parking space? You can also contribute to this vision by joining our team as a Software Integrator.
Continental has been pursuing the long-term strategy of Vision Zero for years, innovating solutions that contribute to greater road safety and convenience. We believe in a driverless future with comprehensive mobility opportunities.
We develop products for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, an emerging and innovative field in the automotive business. By using ultrasonic, radar, video and lidars sensors, our end products are “looking” around the vehicle and take actions like making the driver aware of dangers, brake the car or even steer it out of the harm’s way. The final goal of this kind of systems is to help protect passengers and pedestrians alike as well as offering convenient support in tight parking spaces. Our Parking Functions (like Automated Parking, Low Speed Collision Avoidance, Parking Valet) are contributing to the creation of the automated driving (self-driving) car.