Function Integrator Touch Functionality - UX (TM)
Descrição da função
With this role you will be part of PDC DS (Product Development Center Display Solutions) Display Technology team in business unit UX and work in an international team being involved in a wide product range with different display sizes and different customers working with the latest technologies on the market.
In your day-to-day job you will perform the following activities:
- Functional Integrator - Touch functionality main responsibility is to coordinate and control touch development activities and assure they are in line with the functionality implementation and customer requirements for the display products;
- Prepare the touch development schedule and resources required in order to develop the function;
- Ensure the planning of tasks and assignment, If necessary, to the responsible disciplines;
- Ensure that the developed product meets the agreed financial, functional, time and quality targets;
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling the functionality implementation progress including costs and milestones;
- Participate in establishing and managing technical relationships with all internal and external parties (e.g. other disciplines, customers, suppliers);
- Support touch functionality industrialization;
- Support touch functionality testing definition.
- Job / professional experience in related and/or automotive business is a plus;
- Good MS Office skills;
- Understanding of the customers and users’ needs and problems;
- Capability to analyze technical problems;
- Capability to take initiative;
- Innovation and motivation driven behavior;
- Fluent in English (optional also additional language is appreciated (e.g., German, Chinese);
- Very good communication skills and customer orientation;
- Basic knowledge of analog and digital electronic design;
- Basic understanding of software design;
- Knowledge and proven interest in embedded system development (e.g. Arduino, Raspberry);
- Basic knowledge in display/touch related topics and technologies;
- Good planning and organization skills;
- Strong organizational and documentation skills;
- Presentation skills;
- Ability to work in an international team environment.
- University Degree in Electronics / Telecommunications/Computer Science or other relevant university;
- Min. 3 years experience in electronic product development is a plus.
O que oferecemos
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.