Junior Hardware Design Engineer for Safety and Motion (Iasi)
Descrição da função
Passionate about hardware? We are looking for a new colleague to join our Hardware Development team in Vehicle Dynamics (VED). Our Segment provides highly advanced braking technologies for all vehicle types and we need a skilled engineer with electronics knowledge to make these systems a reality.
Do you want to be part of our Hardware engineering group?
A young and amazing team can’t wait to meet you! These should spark your interest:
• Support in performing of specific design analysis at functional module level (e.g. Worst Case Analysis, Simulations, Statistical Calculations, … );
• Support in redesign of hardware modules, according to new customer requirements (e.g. power supplies, microcontrollers, sensors signal interfaces, MOSFET’s in H Bridge, GDU drivers, …);
• Create technical project documentation and perform regular updates. (e.g. Product Description, Circuit Module Description, … );
• Support the Testing Team in creation of test specifications based on module requirements;
• Follow company standards regarding applicable procedures;
• Regularly report the status of your tasks to your direct manager;
• Cooperate within our international development teams and synchronize with our internal counterparts.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility, after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• Graduated the Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Electrotechnics (Electrical Engineering), or if you still studying at the moment one of above mentioned faculties;
• Capability of reading and understanding of analogue and digital electronic schematics;
• Basic knowledge of electronic design (analogue and digital: power supplies, sensors interfaces, microcontrollers, H bridge, BLDC motor control);
• Medium level of English skills - at least in order to be able to discuss with international colleagues and read/create technical documentation (specifications/reports);
• Knowledge of following tools: Mathcad, P-SPICE, *MATLAB / Simulink is a plus!
O que oferecemos
• Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
• Flexible working time;
• hybrid work;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.