Descrição da função
- Ensure the overall quality of a manufactured product and is tasked with creating documentation, devising quality tests, and defining the criteria a test result should meet
- Ensure that final products are safe and meet customer expectations while keeping the manufacturing process as effective and cost-efficient as possible.
- Analyzing issues reported via customer feedback, maintaining records, and implementing changes to manufacturing when necessary
- Creation of quality documentation and development of SOPs for their facility and products in line with industry standards
- Working closely with manufacturing staff to ensure quality protocols are followed and documentation is correctly maintained and implement any new changes or adaptations based on a quality review
- Statistical analysis of manufacturing data and creation of reports for senior staff members based on quality documentation laboratory operation as well as planning on the shift schedule of the laboratory technicians
- Coordinate Problem Solving activity with the team to perform root cause analysis, evaluate and close the corrective action report
- Coordination of any customer quality report & pPAP
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Degree in Engineering or Science.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the automotive field is required for this position.
- Possess strong knowledge, skills, and experience in Quality Assurance
- Ability to work under minimum supervision, analytical and a good team player.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and with fair spoken & written English
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.