Descrição da função
1. Supports achievement of plant business goals and budget targets, increase profitability in agreement with Reviews with BA and regional operations.
2. Develop and implement actions/plans to meet the operational targets, strategic goals and customer/market requirements.
3. Member of the plant /local management-team: participate in decisions for operational and general plant / location topics.
4. Ensure and apply Continental Finance and Accounting guidelines.
5. Ensure implementation and conformity with all Contitech Controlling Systems, Tools , Standards and Processes.
6. Ensure high data quality and transparency.
7. Prepare budgets for the plant for all BU's and perform budget review meetings mit Reviews with BA and regional operations.
8. Create regular forecasts, explain deviations vs. budget and previous forecast according key principle "No Surprises".
9. Provide Month end Reporting with explanation of deviations on time for all Business Units. In case of deviations initiate immediately corrective actions.
10. Provide during the month relevant information to BU according key principle "No surprises" at month end
11. Ensure correct standard costing approach for product costing
12. Responsibility and supervision of plant key performance data and business processes.
13. Implementation of KPI methodology and Plant Scorecard Tool in the plant. Perform regular KPI -Reviews with BA and regional operations
Bachelor degree or master degree or similar in finance, accounting or business administration related.
1. Professional experience (at least 7-10 years) in controlling or finance with technical understanding
2. Experience in automotive business (approx. 2 years) and understanding of automotive environment
3. Has at least 5 years as a manager role with leading people experience
4. Experience with SAP and familiar with finance related modules.
1. Planning and Forecasting
2. Cost Management
3. Communication skills, including Presentation and Negotiation techniques
4. Problem solving and decision making tools and techniques
5. Project management skills, tools and techniques
6. Lean Production principles, methods and tools (e.g. CA.PS)
7. Fluent at English
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Veyance Qingdao Engineered Elastomers Co., Ltd. was established in November 1994，and is 100% share-owned by Continental Corporation under the umbrella of Rubber Technologies - Contitech, belongs to Business Unit of Mobile Fluid Systems. The plant is located in Sino-German Ecopark in Huangdao district of Qingdao City Shandong Province of China, covering an area of 84,314 m². Contitech Qingdao plant mainly produces and sells rubber hoses and hose assemblies for automobiles, and its products are sold to the domestic major Auto makers and car market in the Asia Pacific region.
"Satisfied Customers" is our eternal objective of Continental.
“We actively shape the future” is ContiTech’ Sustainability, carry on to our company, that we focus on providing sustainable innovative solutions from hose components to complex hose line systems for passenger cars and commercial vehicles, providing comprehensive material and process expertise for elastomers and plastics, material combinations and bindings, as well as continuously improve product quality and customer satisfaction.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Since starting its business in China in 1994, Continental serves all major OEMs across all vehicle segments. We also develop and produce materials, functional parts, components, and systems for railway, machinery, mining and other important industries. So far, Continental has expanded its presence in 25 production locations and 28 R&D centers, representing a workforce of around 16,500 in the country. Continental offers market specific solutions to the Chinese market.