Local IT Analyst
Descrição da função
IT Support Engineer will provide first and second level support to IT standard services and day to day support and maintenance operation to end users. The engineer will help install, upgrade, improve and troubleshoot hardware and software systems such as computers, printers, RF scanners as well as supporting IT projects/ rollout activities at the locations. Manage the standard tools of Continental like: QIP, HPAM, Active Directory, Ivanti, etc. He must ensure cybersecurity on managed computers and systems.
- Bachelor degree: Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Systems, System Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience working in IT Services and application support.
- Experience with troubleshooting end-user IT equipment, repairing and upgrading of systems both locally and remotely & hardware like printers, computers and scanners issues.
- Knowledge in Windows and Office 365.
- Experience with Windows, MacOS and Linux operating systems.
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Networks and IPv4.
- Exposure to a formal IT Ticket Management System.
- Ability to work in 24/7 shifts rotating weekly basis.
- Intermediate English.
O que oferecemos
At Continental we are committed to building an inclusive and discrimination-free ecosystem in Mexico, these principles are rooted in our corporate philosophy and culture. Therefore, it is totally forbidden to request a pregnancy or HIV test as part of our selection processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services
Local IT Intern for Computer Equipment Replacement Project
Local IT Intern for Develop Automation and Replacement of Mobile Devices