Calibration Engineer for Airbag System Development - SAM (TM)
Descrição da função
We aim to realize concepts, together with the automotive industry, that help maximize protection for occupants, pedestrians, and all other road users. For this reason an open mind for what's new is just as important for us as experience, focused research and development. That's why we are looking for dynamic and motivated people for increasing our Algorithm Development and Application team in Timisoara.
For our calibration engineer position we offer you a detailed training to be the foundation for a career in the area of algorithm development and application for airbag safety systems.
Based on this training you will be able to perform calibrations for various vehicle platforms, maintain a close collaboration with the car manufacturers in order to gather requirements and provide solutions, contribute to the development of the next generation algorithms for airbag systems.
- Calibrate restraint algorithms for application to various vehicle platforms according to customer requirements, timing and quality. Release calibrations according to defined procedures;
- Document all module level specification and testing for algorithms and calibrations;
- Develop and maintain complete tool chain for data preparation, algo simulation, and algo calibration;
- Interface to the project and customer team with expertise in the area of safety algorithms, participation in benchmarking activities and presentation of calibration results.
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, etc.);
- C programming;
- Basic knowledge of embedded systems;
- Ideally some automotive or system experience;
- Good English skills (reading, writing and speaking);
- German language is an advantage.
O que oferecemos
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc.)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.