(Advanced) C# developer
Descrição da função
As Back-end Developer you hold the following responsibilities:
- C# Development of back-end applications (messaging systems, configuration & deployment portal, …)
- Operations of our back-end systems (Docker, Kubernetes, …)
- Close cooperation with IT colleagues from our global Manufacturing IT team (Shopfloor-MES, Plant IT, Advanced Analytics) and local IT & Engineering in the plants worldwide
- Support and consult our plants in regard to problems, questions & system improvements
- Sharing know-how about core technologies & best practices within the region
- Academic degree in computer science or another technical field
- Advance C# development know-how
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines including Docker and Kubernetes is an advantage
- Fluent command of written and spoken English
- Opportunity to travel globally (10%)
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental’s digital capabilities are growing every day. Our Tires Manufacturing IT Competence Center drives the digitization of our tire plant’s processes – and we want you to join us!
We analyze business requirements and transform them into the latest digital processes and systems. This enables Continental’s Tire business to continuously improve production performance and quality results in order to meet customer requirements.
We partner with people from our tire plants and other areas within the company to realize new functionalities or test and evaluate new technology. We are a global, highly motivated IT team that has the freedom to act and embraces diverse thought and perspectives.
If you love to create and improve digital solutions and drive them from idea to implementation, Continental is the perfect match for you.