IT Technican SAP EWM support
Descrição da função
Continental’s digital capabilities are growing every day. Our Tires Manufacturing IT Competence Center drives the digitization of our tire plant’s processes – and we want you to join us!
We analyze business requirements and transform them into the latest digital processes and systems. This enables Continental’s Tire business to continuously improve production performance and quality results in order to meet customer requirements.
We partner with people from our tire plants and other areas within the company to realize new functionalities or test and evaluate new technology. We are a global, highly motivated IT team that has the freedom to act and embraces diverse thoughts and perspectives.
If you love to create and improve digital solutions and drive them from idea to implementation, Continental is the perfect match for you.
In this exciting job you join our global support organization and work on the following tasks:
- Executing counter measures to solve possible
incidents and problems
- Coordinating developments and maintenance
activities for SAP EWM
- Co-operating in concept, design, specification and
implementation of applications and interfaces for our
warehouse and material flow control system for our tire
- Performing and approving functional tests and technical documentation
- Trainings our global support organization and key users
- Participating in internal projects and global roll-outs with focus on implementating SAP EWM in our plants
- Working closely together with IT colleagues from other areas (shop floor, local plant IT) and internal customers
- Get to know select already today on our website.
- Academic degree in information technologies or an equivalent qualification
- Multiple years of experience in mentioned field of activity or verifiable practical working experience as SAP EWM Consultant in an industry company
- Working knowledge in one or two additional SAP R/3
modules (e. g. SAP PP / MM)
- General development knowledge (ABAP)
- Project management skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Willingness to travel up to 40% (globally)
- Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
O que oferecemos
Basic salary from 1927,-- EUR + other benefits from Collective agreement.
Holiday and Christmas bonus,
extraordinary annual remuneration,
contributions to supplementary pension insurance,
boarding - lunch from 1,00 Eur,
above-standard accident insurance (also applies to non-work-related injuries),
contribution for reconditioning and spa stays in the Slovak Republic and the Czech
allowances for children's recreation, at the birth of a child, for blood donors,
purchase of tires at discounted prices.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.