Lead Roll-Out & Release Management eDRIVE365 (m/f/diverse)
Descrição da função
You are interested in software and technology and like to drive things forward? You are structured and enjoy communicating and exchanging with various stakeholders? Then you've come to the right place.
As part of the eDRIVE365 project, we are developing a new ERP, CRM and POS system based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. The system will be implemented in around 2,000 branches and our headquarters, making eDRIVE365 the largest project in ContiTrade’s history so far. Thanks to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud solution and its combination of various system modules, we will be able to offer more efficient processes and individualized, digital solutions to our customers. At the same time, we are laying the foundation for our future-oriented business models.
As our Lead Roll-out & Release Management you close the gap between the application development in the central project team and the eDRIVE365 markets by planning and steering the roll-out of the solution, and additionally the subsequent steering of further releases.
- Planning and preparing the sequence of eDRIVE365 rollouts in the EMEA region
- Developing and continuously improving roll-out and cut-over processes, methods and tools to ensure process stability and increasing efficiency
- Steering the upcoming eDRIVE365 roll-out in our next rollout county Switzerland considering all relevant dimensions (e.g., business readiness, application readiness, technical readiness, organizational readiness)
- Managing all further eDRIVE365 country rollouts for ContiTrade EMEA
- Being process owner for the end-to-end release management process and steering all relevant stakeholders (e.g. scope management, priorities, tracking and reporting, quality gate management, lessons learned, process optimization)
- Acting as single point-of contact for the overall program roll-out and release management and connecting all involved program stakeholders
- Functionally leading a team of internal and external project team members
- Academic technical or business degree, e.g., business engineering, or comparable qualification
- Professional experience in Project Management, IT, General Management, or Change Management
- Several years of professional experience in leading projects as well as in large-scale projects
- Experience in collaborating with external providers
- Experience in ERP processes and systems (e.g., MS Dynamics or SAP)
- Experience with MS Project beneficial
- Business fluent English and German language skills (written and spoken), French language skills are a plus
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical skills, combined with ownership and passion for getting things done
- Experience in working in international teams across different countries
- Willingness to travel within EMEA region (~ 20%)
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
O que oferecemos
What we Offer
- The opportunity to work with an international and diverse team in a future-oriented environment
- The chance to build a state-of-the-art software product that will also be sold to external customers
- Varied and challenging tasks in a fast-paced project atmosphere
- A wide range of training and development opportunities
- A modern and flexible work schedule including the possibility of mobile work
- Well-equipped and modern office space in our project location in Hanover
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication, and approachability
Would you like to learn more about our additional benefits? Please click here.
Network with our Recruiter Torben Schilke.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ContiTrade is the strategic retail arm of the Continental Tire business in Europe. It’s business purpose is to facilitate access to the respective markets & leverage Trade opportunities in Europe, the Middle East & Africa (EMEA). The scope of the ContiTrade business ranges from selling tires to complete fleet management via tires, tire services and vehicle services, through approximately 600 equity stores and 2,300 franchise and network partners. The business scope includes sales to end consumers, business and fleet customers, wholesale and as a service partner to Continental, as well as other major tire brands. This is done physically in branches and on the road, as well as through e-commerce platforms.