System Test Internship for TIS – SAM (TM)
Descrição da função
In TIS organization, we make sure that your car will run with optimal tire pressure and our systems will monitor your car tires during every trip, even when your car is parked.
Tire Information System is a multi-discipline system that use several technologies: wireless communication (Radio-Frequency, Low-Frequency, Bluetooth), low power management and safety regulations.
We are looking for Junior Test engineers to work with us on TPMS systems (Wheel unit sensors and ECU receivers), on concept and customer applications.
You will be part of TPMS System Test Team, with focus on validating the system functionality or functionality of software products from concept phase through design phase.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- contribute to setup and maintenance of the test equipment and tools for testing TPMS systems;
- support system requirements analysis and test specification activities;
- create test cases and test scripts; contribute to test automation activities for test environment;
- perform the tests, analyze the results and prepare the test reports, according with the defined test process;
- support the project system test team of application projects.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Student at technical university (e.g. Computer Science, Electronics, Automatics, Electrotechnics, Electrical Engineering);
- Basic Electronics knowledge;
- Basic Programming knowledge(C, Python, C#, C++);
- Attention to details and good communication skills;
- Problem solving attitude and quick learning ability;
- English – intermediate level speaking and writing.
O que oferecemos
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.