Fixed Assets Analyst
Descrição da função
- Ensure and interpret the collection and analysis of data related to budgeting and forecasting for Silao Plant, under local and international standards, ensuring the integrity of financial data in order to guarantee the adequate use of capital and a correct optimization of resources.
- The Investment Controller is responsible of the following:
- Month end closing activities: Execute basic month end closing procedures (journal entries, account reconciliation, depreciation) according to Continental/MEX GAAP/IFRS standards and timing to ensure that all transactions are posted.
- Analysis and reporting: Analyze actual expenditures and revenues vs budget/forecast to identify the root causes of the variances and communicate them to the responsible business leader. Upload standard reports into reporting tool to comply with corporate reporting requirements and timing.
- Fixed assets: Book the cost of newly acquired fixed assets, its depreciation and accounting disposal to assure accuracy of fixed asset sub-ledger and compliance with local and international standards. Analyze current Assets Under Construction (AUC) balances for capital projects and prepare required documents to capitalize assets into the fixed asset sub-ledger.
- Investment controlling: Prepare the investments for all projects (ecr´s), analyzing the Budget, FC and shifting to the AUC.
- Budget & Forecast: Collect information to execute basic tasks related to development of some aspects of annual budget and periodical forecasts. Prepare and analyze basic financial and operational information on a daily and monthly basis according to corporate guidelines to support management decision making.
- Bachelor Degree: Business / Economics / Finance
- Advanced English
- Experience in similar roles
- Balance Sheet Analysis - Expert level
- Cost structure knowledge - Advanced
- Fixed asset inventory - Expert
- SAP - Advanced
- MS Office - Advanced
- Accounting - Expert
- Power Bi - Desirable
O que oferecemos
At Continental we are committed to building an inclusive and discrimination-free ecosystem in Mexico, these principles are rooted in our corporate philosophy and culture. Therefore, it is totally forbidden to request a pregnancy or HIV test as part of our selection processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Head of Controlling (Plant Controller)
Analista de Nóminas Temporal