Product Owner - SW bootloader - CES (TM)
Descrição da função
Working with the automotive technologies of the future premium/sport cars and cooperating with an international development team you will be responsible to:
- collect and document customer and SW requirements;
- work closely with internal and external stakeholders;
- prepare user stories for SW development teams and maintain the product backlog;
- support the SW development team on clarifying details of the user stories;
- make decisions about the importance and priorities of the user stories;
- communicate the product vision to the team and define the product roadmap;
- validate the results and check them for their quality;
- plan the product releases;
- maintain and communicate the release information (contents, changes, bugfixes) of the product;
- communicate continuously with all stakeholders, sponsors and the team;
- continuously report product progress to line management.
We are looking for an agile person with flexibility in supporting the SW development team also with technical solutions whenever is needed.
- More than 3 years of working experience in embedded SW development;
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks;
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development;
- Negotiation skills;
- Communication skills;
- Fluent English;
- Product Owner certification is a plus
O que oferecemos
- What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.