Digital Service Engineer - Tires
Descrição da função
- Develop, coordinate, execute and explore new/innovative automations technologies and solutions that can be used for continuous equipment improvement and efficiency, scrap reduction, energy saving, reliability and performance that may include PLC programming development, hardware and/or software updates for Manufacturing Equipment;
- Develop, implement and/or coordinate machine hardware and software upgrades for discontinued automation equipment;
- Support the implementation of manufacturing suite solutions;
- Provide specialized training to maintenance staff;
- Provide 24/7 high level automation technical support for machines/manufacturing systems and specialized controls systems during emergency breakdowns;
- Provide technical support for maintenance and utilities departments in/with automation projects for Manufacturing Equipment and contribute to reach departmental and plant KPI’s;
- Ensure compliance with the electrical standards set by Continental Central Engineering (MES/C&D) for IPC’s, PLC’s, drives, machines interfaces, controls, etc. and IPC management implementation on all automation projects for Manufacturing Equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Mechatronics, Automation, or Control Systems;
- Three or more years’ experience in automation and/or control and drives in manufacturing environment;
- MS Office Suite experience (advanced);
- Experience with Siemens controls and drives technology.
O que oferecemos
- 13th salary
- Performance bonus
- Christmas & Easter bonus
- Seniority bonus
- Flexible working time;
- Home office;
- Competitive salaries & benefits;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen, 24/7 Helpline with Psychologists etc.);
- Different discounts (tires, glasses, medical, shopping, etc.)
- Relocation bonus for non-Timisoara Residents
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.