SAP Maintenance Planner
Descrição da função
To coordinate all maintenance activities in the SAP PM management system.
The SAP Maintenance planner:
- analyzes, proposes and implements solutions to optimize, update and manage the SAP system in terms of maintenance: work management, updating the equipment list in SAP following the changes that take place within the company,
- plans, schedules and coordinates preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance;
- ensures spare parts management;
- develops a daily /weekly / monthly schedule and assists the maintenance team leader in determining job priorities
- analyzes maintenance plans for medium and long terms in order to balance maintenance orders and propose or agree required headcount
- follows budget and forecast adherence and department KPI, responsible for fulfillment rate (adherence to preventive maintenance schedule)
- University degree, technical background is an advantage
- SAP Experienced User
- English Knowledge
O que oferecemos
- Development opportunities - technical and soft skills trainings
- 13th salary
- STI bonus
- Meal tickets 35 RON
- Private medical insurance
- 7 Card
- Other benefits
Vrei să conduci alături de Continental? Fă primul pas: aplică online!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44 billion and currently employs more than people in 56 countries.