TTSS - Technical Tire Sales Specialist
Descrição da função
Responsible for sales (Truck Tires) with target to increase market share and ensuring profitable growth, offering support to dealers and fleets (direct sales), working in a designed region (micro regions/territory)
- Follow up results monthly (Sales Statistic - MicroRegion X Customer)
- Corrective actions and/or improvement in costumers that faces problems (sales volume, quality, financial outcome, POS organization etc.) - through the constant visits of customers
- Opening/closing accounts analysisTechnical analisys of products in dealers and fleets
Input all complained tires in ContiFar Performance information of current portfolio with ContiTrac2 tool - Ensure complete documentation for accounting opening
- Be in touch with the end customer in specific situations (overdue, need for additional documentation, etc.)Delivery tires follow up - Request and monitor training for dealers and fleets
- Build up technical capacity on the dealers sales team - Monitoring dealer's orders in order to reach targets
- Analyze each clients’ needs, aiming at quality and volume of purchases improvement
- Monitoring market prices aiming at a better positioning and assuring a balance between sales volume x sell-in prices.
- Monitoring the processing of requests and track the volumes and
monthly results - Prepare commercial proposals - Constantly monitoring of customers during visits and information gathered at the market
- Request / Follow up of submission of required documents for adequacy of Credit Limit
- Plan the credit limit of each client, ensuring the
growth desired by Continental in each regionTrack/Monitor accruals
- Support dealers with actions under Continental standards
- Guidance on the organization of POS, as well as ensuring the use of promotional materials (when necessary).
- Market reseach
- Keep the Continental Pricing department informed about prices
- Work on feedback with dealers and Continental team.
Computer system knowledge (SAP, Office)
Experience in sales or similar professional field.
Result driven postion or proof of sucess
Self leading ability and proof of previous sucess
Able to deal with international aspects of Conti
O que oferecemos
We have positions to different regions in Brazil as:
Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul
Pronto para dirigir com a Continental? Dê o primeiro passo e preencha o formulário online.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.