Original Equipment Customer Service Representative
Descrição da função
- Analyze demand planning releases by OE customers, ensure requirements are met for the customers under responsibility in Mexico market.
- Obtain accurate customer information for accurate demand planning and forecast on an annual, monthly, and weekly basis. Collaborate with North America KAM team members in monthly demand planning process.
- Responsible for active collaboration with Business Area Original Equipment the Americas functions, i.e. Key Account Management (KAM), Controlling, R&D, Quality, as the SCM business partner to provide competitive and value creation focused solutions to serve customers’ needs.
- Support and coordinate pre-production event orders as required by OE customers requirements and systems.
- Maintain and continuously improve Original Equipment Customer Service systems and processes according to the company polices and the customer needs.
- Monitor receiveables for the customers under responsibility, collaborate with KAM teams to resolve outstanding balance issues.
- Promote strong customer relationships through excellent customer service.
- Bachelor's Degree desirable Engineering or Administration
- Advanced English (written and spoken)
- 3 to 5 years of experience working with OE customers
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- High Drive
O que oferecemos
At Continental we are committed to building an inclusive and discrimination-free ecosystem in Mexico, these principles are rooted in our corporate philosophy and culture. Therefore, it is totally forbidden to request a pregnancy or HIV test as part of our selection processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.