Software Engineer_OSS_PSS Japan
Descrição da função
As Software Engineer for Airbag control units you will be responsible for the software development in a project by collaborating with the other team members under coordination of Project manager.
The activities include
- Analysis and review of Customer requirement
- Specification and prioritization of SW requirements
- Reconciliation of requirements with the System Requirements Engineer (especially deviations) or the SW project manager (especially impact on schedule and cost)
- Ensuring reuse of generic requirements
- Support of the project team in understanding the requirements
- Management of requirements and change requests
- Develop / Maintain the project specific SW Requirements Specification with following the development process
- Delivery of the committed work package results within the planned time, effort, and quality
- Regularly report the status of development to your direct manager
- Proactive communication of e.g. delays, problems during development
- Attend complete development process from concept to final release
- Prepare, present or support Customer status/report information if needed
- Cooperate within our international development teams and interface with our internal customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Informatics
- Knowledge in area of software development processes and quality assurance of software development methods
- Programming skills in C language
- Modelling language UML
- Language skills:
- English: Fluent (write/read)
- Japanese: native level
- Well organized person, attentive to details, rigorous
- Automotive system knowledge (will be a plus)
- Experience of software development with C language
- Experience of embedded software development
- Knowledge of hardware circuits, microcontroller, ASIC
- Preferrable experience of working in automotive industry
- Preferrable experience in communication with Japanese OEM
O que oferecemos
In a large team working together for customer projects, we create the frame for your further personal development in project coordination, based on your performance. This will give you the chance to learn and gain an overview over Passive Safety System.
A mentor will support after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Safety and Motion division develops, produces and makes market intelligent system to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The goal here is to implement “Vision Zero”, the vision of accident-free driving.