Software Developer (Architect)
Descrição da função
- Drive integration aspects that support efficient build execution
- Create/update SW Build environment
- Create and provide SW versions (manually or automatically) for test and release
- Support setup of test environment for SW and system integration test
- Perform SW Configuration management
- Ensure baselines consistency
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Computer Engineering or Automation
- Familiar with GitHub, CI, Jenkins
- Experience in script, e.g. python, shell
- Experience on Agile is preferred
- Good understanding of software engineering principles
- Fluent in both oral and written English
- Customer orientation.
O que oferecemos
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.