Descrição da função
- Learning the planning process and being able to do Production Planner tasks.
- Learning the Customer Logistcs process and being able to do Customer Logistcs tasks.
- Making sure assigned report could be fulfill in time and ensure good reporting quality.
- Gathering the needed or requested data by either the team or the manager.
- Support in training new colleagues for SCM process and SAP system
- Share acquired knowldege in SCM with needed parties or departments.
- At least still studying or already cetified with bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, business, engineering, and Sales/Purchasing, or equivalent course / trade.
- At least some jobs have been worked at before.
- Excel and general MS Office experience
- Leading self
O que oferecemos
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary:1074,38 Eur. (before withholding taxes).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide known corporation.
Do you want to join us and contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania?